Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

OH POOP!

This layout was featured in the Thursday Thoughts over at Lasting Memories!
You can check it out HERE!

HOWDY ALL!

Here is my 2nd layout, this is my granddaughter who had an accident in the tub, I am thinking she thought it would just disappear, cause she was just FLABBERGASTED that it was there! It's one of those life lessons you know? I have had these sitting on my desk for a week or so, cause I just wasn't sure how to go about documenting this little lesson. BUT, when I seen the Life Lesson challenge over at Lasting Memories, I just KNEW that it was time to scrap them. 



I used this sketch over at Let's Scrap, unfortunately I missed the deadline! :(


I am also linking up over at The Studio Challenges for their Clear Up Challenge.

Products
MME My Girl Collection

Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. So glad to see you blogging again. I've always loved your blogs and of course seeing your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for being featured over at Lasting Memories :) What a fun layout and an interesting topic to scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used and great job with that sketch! So glad to see you creating and blogging again!

    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page! I love these bright, fun papers, the perfect title and the great story you've told!!! Glad to see you back to scrapping! I'm smiling from ear to ear and hope you are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too funny - What a perfect lesson to scrap, Im sure you (and she) will have alot of fun looking back on these small moments in years to come..... Thankyou for joining us at Lasting Memories, and congratulations on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the funny story and how you scrapped about it.
    ANdrea Jones
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure your granddaughter will love this page when she's eighteen :-)
    Thank you for playing with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha! funny page! thanks for playing along with us at the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gosh, I can't believe you took a photo of this. LOL! So glad you were inspired to write your story down. Great page! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete