Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What a BLAST!

 This layout was featured 4/25/2012 at Lasting Memories!

HOWDY ALL!

I am sharing a layout that I just completed. It's of my Grandsons playing at McDonald's Playplace. My Son and DIL are SO great to send me pics when they are being CUTE! LOL!

I used this sketch from Frosted Designs:


I am linking up over at The Paper Variety for their Scraplift challenge. I scraplifted the idea to make my own mask from Sara, you can check out her Tutorial HERE. This also qualifies for Lasting Memories Stencil challenge.

I didn't have any mist that was a dark enough yellow, so I cut my Sun from a .svg file with Makes The Cut, used the negative part, taped it lightly to my cardstock and used my blending tool and Mustard Seed Distress ink.  The green is the Award that I cut from Plantin Schoolbook and cut off the streamers.

 Bazzill Cardstock
CM stickers
Chipboard and ribbon from my stash

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Kim this is simply adorable!!!! I love your cluster of different shapes where they used circles on the sketch. And your stenciling idea....ROCKS!! Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories!!!!

    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Kim! So glad we could inspire you at The Paper Variety....thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout. Love all the colors and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! Love your use of a mask. It makes the photo really pop! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout kim. i like the different shapes you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the big bold shapes. Love the way you did the sun. Great job as always and thanks again for joining us at LM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim I love your negative space and beautiful use of the stencil!! Kimberly - lmdt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim... this is fantastic! Love how you used different shapes where the circles are of the sketch!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout! The pictures are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your ingenuity! A really super layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of the negative as a mask. Love the layout and thanks for joining use at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your LO! You did an awesome job with the stenciling. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a creative way to make the sun! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so glad you took part in the Clean and Simple feature at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete